Thursday 22 April 2010

rigging and modelling




Apologies for not having posted in a while- I finished rigging Jed, which was overall rather traumatic! haha very happy to have it done though, and it looks good! I will post up a demo once I have it sorted out along with a writeup of how it went and how it works. (Hopefully to make up for my recent lack of blogging.)

Since getting that finished I have returned to Red-Rock finally, and have been occupying myself with some modelling. I've modelled out the unfished building from the final shots (which I will blog up later once I have a few nicer renders).

Today though, I bashed out a rough bed and fishing pole, (above), and rigged the fishing pole.
Here is a quick and simple animated playblast to demonstrate:

So that works nicely.

I got Yaniv to go over UV mapping and texturing with me today, so I'm going to have a go at texturing these models myself as I direly need more material to fill out the art and animation sections of the unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment