Monday 31 May 2010

Thats it

Well I think thats about all the updates from the end of term now. Overall I suppose I'm not too happy with how this year has gone on my part. I kind of feel like I've spent my whole year rigging and not much of anything else; this is mostly a result of certain technical challanges getting the better of me. This lead to me holding up pretty much every group I worked with, especially Red Rock, which was supposed to be my primary group but I only ended up joining them half way through the last term, leaving Nate and Jak to do most of the project on their own. Bloody rigging... In my defense though I could find almost no help at all on these technical problems, so I took it upon myself to write my own tutorial lest I never forget..
I was definately hoping to get more out of the third year, but I do have some sense of accomplishment from it.. I remember looking back at the first year, using Moom for the first time and setting myself the goal of one day being able to rig like that; today I feel like I'm not actually that far off, which must be worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment